Printing refers vĩ đại that ptinted the pattern on the fabric after it finished, which can be divided into active printing and general printing.
Bạn đang xem: embroidery là gì
Embroidery refers vĩ đại that after woven the fabric, the pattern is embroidered by machine (generally). Compared with printing, it will not fade when washing and has good air permeability and moisture absorption.
Jacquard refers vĩ đại the pattern on the fabric that is woven with different colors of yarn. Compared with embroidered fabric, it has higher cost, but quality and permeability more better.
Xem thêm: bài tập thì quá khứ tiếp diễn
What’s the difference between computer embroidery and jacquard?
- Computer embroidery is also known as computer embroidery plate, refers vĩ đại the process of making cards, belts or discs or preparing patterns through numerical processing, guiding or stimulating various movements required by the design of embroidery machines and frames.
- Computer embroidery is the embroidery pattern on the woven fabric.
- Jacquard band can also be divided into single-sided jacquard and double-sided jacquard. Single-sided jacquard only has jacquard pattern on the front, but not on the back. Double sided jacquard has jacquard pattern on both sides. This jacquard is more beautiful and fashionable, highlighting the designer’s idea concept. Jacquard band is formed by interweaving of warp and weft yarn.
The advantage analysis of computer jacquard?
Xem thêm: bóng cao su thử nước giá rẻ
- It is now high-grade and durable webbing with meticulous design and never deformation and falling off.
- The products are made of imported nylon yarn, environmental protection dyes, advanced computer jacquard machine, dyeing and finishing equipment and dyeing and finishing process.
- Can be single-sided jacquard or double-sided jacquard, has very good feel and bright color, vì thế not damage the fabric.
- The computer jacquard band has a unique technology. The jacquard pattern has a sense of three-dimensional, layered and refreshing