If you are a người hâm mộ of science quizzes, you definitely can’t miss our list of +50 science trivia questions. Get your brains ready and transport your focus to lớn this beloved science fair. Good luck to lớn win the ribbon at #1 with these science trivia questions!
Overview about Science Trivia Questions
- Easy Science Trivia Questions
- Hard Science Trivia Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key Takeaways
|No. Hard Science Trivia Questions||25 questions|
|No. Easy Science Trivia Questions||25 questions|
|Are they common knowledge?||Yes|
|Where can I use Science Trivia Questions?||At work, in class, during small gatherings|
Tips for Better Engagement
- Fun Quiz ideas
- Movie Trivia Questions And Answers
- Couples Quiz Questions
- AhaSlides Public Template Library
Bạn đang xem: các câu hỏi đố vui
Looking for More Fun During Gatherings?
Gather your team members by a fun quiz on AhaSlides. Sign up to lớn take miễn phí quiz from AhaSlides template library!
🚀 Grab Free Quiz☁️
Easy Science Trivia Questions
- Optics is the study of what? Light
- What does DNA stand for? Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Which Apollo moon mission was the first to lớn carry a lunar rover? Apollo 15 mission
- What was the name of the first man-made satellite launched by the Soviet Union in 1957? Sputnik 1
- What is the rarest blood type? AB Negative
- The earth has three layers that are different due to lớn varying temperatures. What are its three layers? Crust, mantle, and core
- Frogs belong to lớn which animal group? Amphibians
- How many bones vì thế sharks have in their bodies? Zero!
- The smallest bones in the toàn thân are located where? The ear
- How many hearts does an octopus have? Three
- This man is responsible for reshaping the way early man believed the solar system worked. He proposed that the Earth was not the center of the universe and that the sun was instead at the center of our solar system. Who was he? Nicolaus Copernicus
- Who is regarded as the man who invented the telephone? Alexander Graham Bell
- This planet spins the fastest, completing one whole rotation in just 10 hours. Which planet is it? Jupiter
- True or false: sound travels faster in the air than thở in water. False
- What is the hardest natural substance on Earth? Diamond.
- How many teeth does an adult human have? 32
- This animal was the first ever to lớn be launched into space. She was strapped into the Soviet Sputnik 2 spacecraft which was sent out into outer space on November 3, 1957. What was her name? Laika
- True or false: your hair and your nails are made from the same material. True
- Who was the first woman in space? Valentina Tereshkova
- What is the scientific word for push or pull? Force
- Where on the human toàn thân are the most sweat glands? Bottom of the feet
- Roughly how long does it take for the sun’s light to lớn reach Earth: 8 minutes, 8 hours, or 8 days? 8 minutes
- How many bones are in the human body? 206.
- Can lightning strike the same place twice? Yes
- What is the process of breaking down food called? Digestion
Hard Science Trivia Questions
Check out the best difficult science questions with answers
- What colour catches the eye first? Yellow
- What is the only bone in the human toàn thân that isn’t attached to lớn another bone? Hyoid bone
- Animals that are active during dawn and dusk are called what type of animals? Crepuscular
- At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal? -40.
- What are the four primary precious metals? Gold, silver, platinum, and palladium
- Space travellers from the United States are called astronauts. From Russia, they’re called cosmonauts. Where are taikonauts from? China
- What part of the human toàn thân is the axilla? The armpit
- Which freezes faster, hot water or cold water? Hot water freezes faster than thở cold, known as the Mpemba effect.
- How does fat leave your toàn thân when you lose weight? Through your sweat, urine, and breath.
- This part of the brain đơn hàng with hearing and language. Temporal lobe
- This jungle animal, when in groups, is referred to lớn as an ambush. What kind of animal is this? Tigers
- Bright’s Disease affects what part of the body? Kidney
- This relationship between muscles means that one muscle assists the movement of another. Synergistic
- This Greek physician was the first to lớn keep records of his patients’ histories. Hippocrates
- What colour has the longest wavelength in the visible spectrum? Red
- This is the only type of canine that can climb trees. What is it called? Gray Fox
- Who has more hair follicles, blondes, or brunettes? Blondes.
- True or False? Chameleons change colours only to lớn blend into their environment. False
- What is the name of the biggest part of the human brain? The cerebrum
- Olympus Mons is a large volcanic mountain on which planet? Mars
- The deepest point in all of the world’s oceans is named what? Mariana Trench
- What islands were extensively studied by Charles Darwin? Galapagos Islands
- Joseph Henry was given credit for this invention in 1831 which was said to lớn revolutionize the way that people communicate during the time. What was his invention? The Telegraph
- A person who studies fossils and prehistoric life, such as dinosaurs, is known as what? Paleontologist
- Which khuông of energy can we see with the naked eye? Light
Hope you have an explosive and fun game night with friends who share the same passion for natural science with AhaSlides +50 science trivia questions!
Don’t remember to lớn kiểm tra out miễn phí interactive quizzing software to lớn see what’s possible in your quiz!
Or, be inspired with AhaSlides Public Template Library!
(1) Education purpose. Science trivia questions can be a fun and interactive way to lớn learn about various scientific concepts and principles. They can help increase scientific literacy and promote a better understanding of the natural world.
(2) Stimulating curiosity, as science trivia questions can inspire curiosity and encourage people to lớn explore further into a particular topic or subject. This can lead to lớn a deeper appreciation and interest in science.
(3) Building community: Science trivia questions can bring people together and create a sense of community around a shared interest in science. This can be particularly important for those who may feel isolated or marginalized in their pursuit of scientific knowledge.
(4) Entertainment: Science trivia questions can be a fun and engaging way to lớn entertain oneself or others. They can be used to lớn break the ice in social situations or as a fun activity for family and friends.
1. Advancing knowledge: Science is all about discovering new knowledge and understanding how the world works. By advancing our understanding of the natural world, we can make new discoveries, develop new technologies, and solve complex problems.
2. Improving health and well-being: Science has played a crucial role in improving our health and well-being. It has helped us develop new medical treatments, improve disease prevention, and create new technologies to lớn enhance our quality of life.
3. Addressing global challenges: Science can help us address some of the biggest challenges facing our planet, such as climate change, food security, and energy sustainability. By applying scientific knowledge, we can develop solutions to lớn these problems and create a better future for all.
4. Fostering innovation and economic growth: Science is a key driver of innovation, which can fuel economic growth and development.
– What is the smallest unit of matter? Answer: Atom.
– What is the largest organ in the human body? Answer: Skin.
– What is the process by which plants convert light energy into chemical energy? Answer: Photosynthesis.
– Which planet in our solar system has the most moons? Answer: Jupiter.
– What is the name for the study of the Earth’s atmosphere and weather patterns? Answer: Meteorology.
– What is the only continent on Earth where kangaroos live in the wild? Answer: nước Australia.
– What is the chemical symbol for gold? Answer: Au.
– What is the name of the force that opposes motion between two surfaces in contact? Answer: Friction.
– What is the name of the smallest planet in our solar system? Answer: Mercury.
– What is the name of the process by which a solid change directly into a gas without passing through the liquid state? Answer: Sublimation.
1. Who invented the telephone? Answer: Alexander Graham Bell.
2. What is the capital of France? Answer: Paris.
3. Who wrote the novel “To Kill a Mockingbird”? Answer: Harper Lee.
4. In what year did the first man walk on the moon? Answer: 1969.
5. What is the chemical symbol for iron? Answer: Fe.
6. What is the name of the world’s largest ocean? Answer: Pacific.
7. Who was the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom? Answer: Margaret Thatcher.
8. Which country is trang chính to lớn the Great Barrier Reef? Answer: nước Australia.
9. Who painted the famous artwork “The Mona Lisa”? Answer: Leonardo domain authority Vinci.
10. What is the name of the largest planet in our solar system? Answer: Jupiter.